Every dog owner loves their dog very much. Most people who love their dog love every animal in the world. However, dog owners do everything they can for their pet dog. Give them the toys they like. Provides their favorite foods. Properly provides with veterinary services. That is because of their unconditional love for dogs. But the things you do because of that boundless love can lead to an unexpected fate of your dog’s life. If you are a dog owner, you should definitely know about this.
Most dogs normally likes toys and balls. So, dog owners also give their dog the toys they like without thinking twice. Because of that love. After all, dogs are like a kid to many dog owners. But do you think a toy you buy for your pet will cause the loss of your pet’s life. This Rottweiler dog faced such an unexpected fate. This Rottweiler dog was named Max. Jamie Stumpf bought the ball as a gift for his 5-year-old Rottweiler dog, Maximus. This is a very common toy. But Jamie never dreamed that this funny toy would cause such a big problem.
This toy had a small round opening. Max inserted his tongue through the hole and began to suck it. Max ‘s tongue stuck in the small opening due to the strong suction created by the hole. That made Max couldn’t to breathe freely. He really couldn’t to breathing. The ball was stuck tightly in his tongue. Eventually unexpectedly Max gave up his life because of could not breathing. Could not to bear the separation of his beloved dog, Jamie posted a picture of the ball on social media. So if your dog has toys like this, get rid of them right away. So, be especially concerned about the consequences of giving a toy to your pet. Over the past few years, dogs have had similar problems because of such toys. So when giving toys to your dog, remember to give to them soft toys.